Brew City Match program information and guides for small business owners.
Make a Match Map
Brew City Match helps businesses locate and thrive in Milwaukee’s historic commercial corridors. The first rounds of the Brew City Match program will focus on connecting businesses to resources in the Historic King Drive, North Avenue Marketplace BID, Near West Side, and Cesar Chavez Drive corridors and the surrounding neighborhoods.
- WWBIC provides a directory that features organizations offering various support services to Milwaukee businesses.
- The Transit Oriented Development study identifies retail demand and trade areas, retail-appropriate spaces and strategies for the Historic King Drive corridor.
- The Guide to Storefront Signs for Neighborhood Business by the City of Milwaukee demonstrates signage guidelines.
- The Fond du Lac/North Avenue Market Analysis and FDL /North Market Analysis: Opportunity Corridor identifies development opportunities, retail data, and market trends for the BID 32 area.
- The Clarke Square Neighborhood Overview and the Clarke Square Market Analysis identify development opportunities, retail data, and market trends for the Cesar Chavez Drive Business Improvement District and the wider Clarke Square Neighborhood.
Brew City Match Forms
These are regularly used forms that assist business owners in preparing business plans, and understanding what information will be required to be considered for lending through the program.
Historic King Drive
Near West Side